Yes, it was an old post about square knot bracelet. So why I dug it out? Well because my newest creation is a square knot ring.
What I needed:
1. Embroidery floss (or any thread/yarn you want).
3. Round object that match your finger size.
1. Cut your thread.
2. Put it around the round object. Make a simple knot after making sure the thread is divided in half evenly.
Tie one more knot to tied it up permanently.
3. Take it of the round object and start knotting(?).
I needed less than 0,8 meter of embroidery floss. But if you want to use thicker thread or yarn, cut longer than that (1 meter or more). It’s better to have leftovers than run out of thread in the middle.
Oh and if you do use thicker thread, make sure to left the middle thread (ring foundation) a bit wider than your finger size.
Another project with Asexual colours (or attempt to). Got the inspiration from blog-walking and scrolling Pinterest posts (mostly #HDYMT).
Here you go. Macrame (friendship) bracelet and Fishtail braid (leftover embroidery floss from former project) bracelet.
All I need:
1. Embroidery floss in black, dark blue (run out of gray), white, and magenta (run out of purple).
2. Square rings for macrame bracelet (didn’t have the round ones).
3. Jump rings and lobster clasps.
4. Start knotting (?) and braiding.
Hehehe I know that it shouldn’t be called Asexual colours without grays and purple, that’s why I didn’t put ‘Ace Pride’ on the title.